BBP35 and BBP37 Printer Driver
To install the printer driver for the BBP35 or BBP37 printer follow the steps below
1. Download the folder to your Desktop.
2. Right-Click on the folder, choose Extract All.
3. Double-click on extracted BBP35_37_3_01_05_00_Printer_Driver folder.
4. Double-click on the BBP35(37).exe file.
5. Follow the instructions on screen to install the driver.
*PLEASE NOTE, DO NOT PLUG IN USB CORD UNTIL YOU ARE PROMPTED TO* * To use X,Y cutting on the BBP37 you will need to use BradyWorkstation>