BP PR Plus 300 / 600 Signed Printer Driver, PR300 & PR600 Printer Driver
PRINT DRIVER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: Be sure to use the same USB port on the PC each time you attach the printer. Use a USB cable no longer than 10 feet.
• Plug your printer’s USB cable to your PC and power on the printer.
• The PC will attempt to install the printer driver automatically. This will partially fail, as USB Printing Support should install successfully but the PC will fail to match a driver with this.
• Right‐click on the Windows Start menu icon on the lower left corner of the desktop and then click Device Manager. Next, locate the category “Other” and double‐click to expand. You should see the Brady BP-PR x00 Plus printer listed here. Right‐click on the device and choose “Update Driver Software…”.
• Choose “Browse my computer for driver software” then click “Browse” found to the right of “Search for driver software in this location”.
• Select the BP-PR_Plus_Signed_Driver folder, ensure that the “Include subfolders” box is checked, and then click “Next”
• If prompted, click “Install Driver Software” and finish the rest of the wizard.
• If successful, the Brady BP-PR x00 printer will appear in Devices and Printers (or Printers and Scanners). If the printer is not there, follow the instructions in the file "PR-Win8-10_Install_Instructions.docs", found in the BP-PR_Plus_Signed_Driver folder to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver., To ensure proper communication please follow these installation instructions step by step. The instructions can be found in our knowledge base or by clicking on your printer model below, to view install and removal instructions If these instructions are not followed step by step it may result in communication failure between the printer and software. To Start the Printer installation, In the unzipped folder, click on the printerinstall.exe