Standards, Requirements and Specifications
Brady is always pushing forward to adhere to the latest and most advanced industry standards. For a complete list of standards, or for specific requirements, please contact us. We are always ready to add your requirements to our extensive laboratory test plan.
Brady offers specific identification products that are compliant with:
- MIL-STD-202G (MIL-STD: Military standard –USA)
- Physical properties (e.g. method 215K – solvent resistance)
- Environmental test
- Electrical characteristics
- G: latest version
- SAE-AS-81531 (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class1 (Aviation Maintenance Spec. - Flame resistant).
- ASTM E162 - American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Standard test method for surface Flammability of materials using a Radiant Heat Energy source.
- ASTM E662
- Standard test method for Optical Density of Smoke Generated by solid materials.
- Boeing BSS 7239
- Bombardier SMP 800-C
- RoHS compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
- Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Cadmium, Brominated flame retardants.
- UL recognised
- UL696 (Underwriters Laboratories): marking & labelling is approved towards this US test method.
- CSA accepted (Canadian Standard Association): marking & printing is approved towards this Canadian test method.
- DIN VDE 0472 Part 815 requirements: method to determine Halogen content.