Standards, Requirements and Specifications
Brady is committed to deliver identification solutions up to and beyond all industry standards. Brady is always pushing forward to adhere to the latest and most advanced industry standards. For a complete list of standards, or for specific requirements, please contact us. We are always ready to add your requirements to our extensive laboratory test plan.
- RoHS compliant – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Cadmium, Brominated flame retardants
- UL recognised
- UL696 (Underwriters Laboratories): marking & labelling is approved towards this US test method
- CSA accepted (Canadian Standard Association): marking & printing is approved towards this Canadian test method
- DIN VDE 0472 Part 815 requirements: method to determine Halogen content