With professional safety & facility identification printers & software from Brady, you can take full control of your workplace identification to quickly comply with national and European safety requirements, to make it safer and more efficient in line with 5S and lean manufacturing.
On-site printing capabilities
Having professional safety & facility identification printing capabilities and software on-site, offers a set of interesting advantages:
- Fast: design your sign, pipe marker or area marker with Brady Workstation apps, hit print and apply your identification, no need to wait for deliveries
- Customisable: easily add custom warning messages, your company logo or make your own combination of signs in several sizes and shapes
- Cost-effective: no need to stock labels you may never use, just print the label or sign you need
Brady's high performance safety & facility identification printers use researched inks to print on durable sign and label material constructions. These are designed to offer maximum durability in a wide range of industries, taking into account combinations of specific challenges and needs such as UV, moisture, heat, cold and chemical resistance, or resistance to harsh washdown cycles or abrasion.
Use ISO-compliant safety signs
A simple safety sign can prevent costly workplace accidents if it is clearly visible, draws attention and is easy to understand. To maximise the impact of safety signs, the International Standardisation Organisation set out to create the ISO 7010 norm. Because of this, it is advisable to comply with this norm whenever new facilities become operational, or when worn and faded safety signs are replaced.
Create any sign or label
Brady Workstation offers professional, intuitive apps to design quality safety signs. Safety & facility identification design becomes easier, faster and quickly adaptable to new norms & regulations thanks to centralised updates. With Brady Workstation you can:
- select the apps you need, activate the 30 day free trial and purchase when satisfied
- easily connect to a Brady printer via an internet connected computer
- receive an alert from high-end Brady printers if you need to load a different label supply to print your design